Reform Scotland, a charity registered in Scotland, is a public policy institute which works to promote increased economic prosperity and more effective public services based on the principles of limited government, diversity and personal responsibility.
Reform Scotland is independent of political parties and any other organisations. It is funded by donations from private individuals, charitable trusts and corporate organisations. Its Director is Geoff Mawdsley and Alison Payne is the Research Director. Both work closely with the Advisory Board, chaired by Alan McFarlane, which meets regularly to review the research and policy programme.
Reform Scotland’s policies cover the following broad themes:
• Better and more accountable government
• Greater devolution within a federal UK
• Shared prosperity based on a dynamic economy
• Stronger local communities
• Modern, high quality infrastructure
• Effective and responsive public services
If you would like to support Reform Scotland or learn more about its activities please contact Geoff Mawdsley on 0131 524 9503 or email Geoff.Mawdsley@reformscotland.com.